A distributed data community
Dat is a nonprofit-backed data sharing protocol for applications of the future.Install Now
Dat for Researchers
- Open Data: archive, catalogue, and share data pipelines.
- Public Archives: archiving public data at risk of being lost.
Build Custom Dat Apps
- Live Syncing: easy file transfers, distributed databases, p2p streams.
- Futuristic: private, encrypted, and peer-to-peer by default.
- Beaker Browser: browse, create, and host websites over Dat.
- Private Sharing: share files privately, encrypted with the secret URL.